We invite you to take part in the International Specialized Exhibition
“Dry Mixtures, Concretes and Mortars – ExpoMix”
Location: Russia, Moscow, «Expocentre», Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, 14
Time: 28.11.2018 — 30.11.2018
With the support of: State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Regional Development, Government of Moscow, Government of the Moscow region, Russian Union of Builders
Organizer: Journal ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures
Exhibition ExpoMix demonstrates achievements of all participants in the construction process — from the stage of scientific development to implementation of the production, from the design solutions and building materials to the finished objects. Market professionals will have a unique opportunity to share experience, to study the future needs of the construction industry, to meet with their customers and contractors.
- Cement, lime, plaster
- Sand, road metal, light aggregates
- Chemical and mineral additives
- Dry building mixtures
- Heavy and easy weight, cellular concrete
- Equipment for manufacture of dry mixtures, ready-mixed concrete and mortar mixtures
- Equipment for dry mixtures processing
- Equipment for manufacture of concrete and reinforced concrete designs and products
- Transportation, container, packaging
- Test equipment and devices
Specialized exhibition brought together more than 125 exhibitors from 12 countries, including Russia, China, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Italy, Austria, Chech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France and others. Expositions presented by companies from St. Petersburg, Moscow, Bryansk, Chelyabinsk, Ryazan, Rostov, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Volgograd, Novgorod, Smolensk, Krasnodar Territory, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Tatarstan, Daghestan. Exhibition this year was attended by about 7000 experts.
The exhibition was followed by the very interesting business program:
- 2 specialized conferences;
- 500 delegates;
- more than 60 scientific reports;
- 3 excursions to production;
Plan YOUR participation right now!
"This is my first time in Russia. Interest presentations. A lot of new impressions and new experiences."