December 1-2, 2015 Expocenter, Moscow, Russia
VII SCIENTIFIC READINGS “MODERN CEMENT PLANT”
- The main technological equipment: comparative analysis of the conditions of adaptability, usage, technical service and repair
- Organization of technical service of cement production in Russia and abroad
- Reducing the humidity of raw sludge
- Staff training, training programs
- Service and repair of lining, fireproof materials
- Coal and by-product fuel usage
- Alternative fuels
- Power supply optimization, autonomous electro generated systems
- Managing of the technological processes
- Operation of gas- and dust purification systems
- Equipment for preparing of secondary raw materials
- Chemistry of clinker and clinkering
- Quarrying facilities, means of transportation
ABOUT the CONFERENCE
CemRead conference is a Biennal event under the support of Russian Union of Builders and Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs. In 2013 over 120 delegates took part in the Scientific Readings. They were representatives of cement plants, scientific and design institutes, equipment suppliers and government authorities.
To participate in the conference, please fill in the application form, send it to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and pay registration fee. Registration fee includes: business program, conference materials, simultaneous translation, lunches, coffee-breaks, social program, free entrance to the exhibition.
"The conference is very interesting. A good opportunity to talk about industrial housebuilding with professionals from all over the world. This was my first paper presented in Russia ...
Dr. Dhiraj Rama, Executive Director, Association of Cementitious Material Producers (ACMP), South Africa
"It was a great conference. People are good, value is great and organisation is great! The event was well organised and the conference proceedings excellent as it included carefully ...