December 1-2, 2015 Expocenter, Moscow, Russia
III GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON CHEMISTRY AND TECHNOLOGY OF CONCRETE
AT THE CONFERENCE
- You will be provided with the information about the latest developments and achievements in Chemistry of concrete, binders, chemical additives
- You will get to know what modern technologies industry leaders worldwide use to improve efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions in the concrete production
- You will have an opportunity to compare and choose the most effective technologies for the production of concrete and reinforced concrete structures and products
- You will be provided with the current forecast of international and regional markets of concrete production
- You will have an opportunity to discuss the most pressing issues of the industry with leading experts and scientists from all over the world
- Managers of concrete and reinforced concrete plants
- Technical specialists in the field of chemistry and technology of concrete, modern binders, chemical additives, processing equipment
- Representatives of regional concrete associations
- Analysts of world and regional markets for building materials
- Those who are responsible for the organization of technological processes in the industry
To participate in the conference, please fill in the application form, send it to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and pay registration fee. Registration fee includes: business program, conference materials, simultaneous translation, lunches, coffee-breaks, social program, free entrance to the exhibition.
Luis Silva, Chairman of the EMO (European Mortar Industry Organisation) Technical Committee, Director Técnicona Saint-Gobain Weber, Portugal
"I have to say вЂ” I am impressed. I ready imagine from the starting that will be something interesting. But I was not so aware that in Russia there was so many specific details in our m...
"Science meets construction practice вЂ” the MixBuild was an event, full of interesting presentations. I`ve met a lot of active and experienced people, the profound discussion has created...