November 29 — December 1, Expocenter. Moscow
XIX International Scientific and Technical Conference
“Modern technologies of dry mixtures in construction”
Major topics of the conference
- Current trends on dry building mixtures technologies market
- Increasing number of spheres of application for dry building mixtures
- Modern additives for dry building mixtures
- Which insulation systems with “thick” or “thin” layer of stucco has a higher priority for Russia, new technological solutions
- Raw material for dry building mixtures production
- Equipment and plants for dry mixtures production, increasing energy-efficiency
- Rosstandart and CEN Contract — new opportunities for the development of standards for dry mixtures
- Equipment and technologies for processing of dry building mixtures on construction sites
MixBuild conference is
- About 200 professionals at the conference from across Russia, CIS, EU and other countries
- 36 speakers from 18 countries of the world
- IV International Scientific Meeting on Gypsum – GypMeet
- Technical tour to the leading enterprises of Moscow and Moscow region
- Specialized exhibition with 150 exponents and 6000 visitors
- Heads of companies producing drymix mortars
- Engineers in the field of chemistry and technology of drymix mortars, chemical admixtures and technological equipment
- Professors of the leading universities
- Analysts of the world and regional markets of construction materials
- Those who are responsible for technological processes management a the industry enterprises
The participant of the conference can deliver an analytical or state-of-the-art presentation, which can be published in International Analytical Review «ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures», for free. Allotted time is no more than 25 minutes. The presentation and article should be sent to the Organizing Committee until June 1, 2017 the latest. Amount of pages of the article is up to 10.The decision upon the presentation acceptance is made by the Program Committee of the conference.
Advertising opportunities *
- Advertising materials in the portfolios of the participants.
- Placement of posters in the lobby or in the courtroom.
- Company Profile (advertising report to 10 minutes, the participation of one speaker).
- Advertising in the exhibition catalog or in the journal «ALITInform»
Additional services *
- Hotel accommodation including breakfast (buffet).
- Transfer «hotel — airport (railway station)».
- Transfer «airport (railway station) — hotel».
* Paid separately.
To participate in the conference, please fill in the application form, send it to us by e-mail: email@example.com and pay registration fee. Registration fee includes: business program, conference materials, simultaneous translation, lunches, coffee-breaks, social program, free entrance to the exhibition.
"This is my first time in Russia. Interest presentations. A lot of new impressions and new experiences."